Pennsic War  


Other FAQ sections
Visitor/Newbie info
Camping & living
Food & Grocery
Battles & Fighters
Campground, Maps
Locality, directions

Frequently Asked Questions on Battlefield

How do I become a fighter for the War?
You must be a member of the S.C.A. and pass a competency test called an "Authorization." This must be done several weeks prior to War i.e. you cannot authorize at Pennsic War itself. Without the authorization, you will still be able to participate in the Archery Competition portion of the War, but none of the hand-to-hand combat.

this web page not yet complete

Have a Question not answered here? Post it to our FAQ message board!
Post a FAQ to our message board - - Read FAQ Message board

Last Updated: 05-Jun-2004 Home - Search - FAQ - Photos - Pennsic People Database - Comments - Advertising
Didn't find what you're looking for? Try the Index of Topics

©1995-2016 Alexander. All Rights Reserved.