Panther Primitives - Tall Trader's Tent 20'x20'
Listing current as of:
For sale is this custom Trader's Tent manufactured by Panther Primitives to a tall roof pitch spec.
It is both larger and taller than a standard catalog Trader's Tent. Made from 10.38oz fire retardant Sunbrella and all
wooden poles, it has that ideal "period" look you want for Pennsic War, Gulf Wars and local events.
Panther Primitives tents are legendary for their quality, durability and appearance! Don't miss this opportunity to own
an excellent tent at this reduced price. Great for: merchant tent, common area shade structure, family tent.
IT IS BRAND NEW! This tent was commissioned to be a rain/shade pavilion for an art project, but ended up not being used.
It has been set up only twice: once to check the canvas and once to get photographs. This is a fantastic
custom tent you will not find in Panther's standard catalog!
- 20'x20' area, NO CENTERPOLE! This means you can arrange the inside area of the tent any way you like... without
having to deal with inside poles.
- Tall roof pitch (14' ridge) provides excellent rain protection. The high roof also means
it will be cooler in summer as warm air will be higher above the ground.
- Beautifully stained wood poles, manila ropes w/wooden toggles, Panther Primitives 18" iron stakes... all for that "Period" look.
- Vertical uprights and ridge pole break down into sections no longer than 10' for easy transport.
- 10.38 oz Sunforger with flame retardant.
- Scalloped eaves upgrade! "George Washington" style scallops with Pacific Blue braid edging. A very nice extra!
- 7' eaves, though you can reduce this to 6'6" or 6' simply by cutting the bottoms of all the poles.
This tent was originally purchased for use as a pavilion without walls. We realize you may want to use this as a
fully walled tent. Therefore it is being sold in one of two options -- you choose.
Option 1 - Canopy w/o walls -
This option includes a full set-up package (poles, ridge beam, ropes, stakes) the canopy and set-up instructions.
The canopy is already outfit with Panther's standard wall hanging ropes inside the eaves, so you could purchase walls
at a later date.
$2099 $1599 (Selling Below Cost!!)
Option 2 - Fully Walled Tent -
This option includes a full set of 7' walls made in the same 10.38 oz Sunforger w/flame retardant canvas. The walls
will be ordered new from Panther and can be shipped directly to you. A sod flap can be added at a cost of $80.
$2949 $2449 (Selling Below Cost!!)
- Payment: Cash preferred. Paypal OK, but please add 3% if not using the "Friends and Family" method.
- FOB zip code 97215. Delivery within 100 miles available at a cost of $3 per mile.
- All sales are final. No returns.
Want to buy? Have a question?
Call/Text to: 240-252-4910 or use inquiry form below:
©2016 GDC. All Rights Reserved.