This is Pennsic.Net's newest interactive forum. Now YOU have the
opportunity to speak your mind or share your wisdom on an issue that is
important to you... and many, many others! We are encouraging anyone who
has been to Pennsic and feels that they could write an article on
some aspect of this great War to come forth.
- A First-timer's Guide to Land Grab
- What to expect at Land Grab
- What to do before Pennsic, and When
- Tips for success (Do's and Don'ts)
- How to resolve conflicts (allocation, personal, etc)
- Running the Perfect Pennsic Party
- Security, ID's, Minors
- Aesthetics: camp size, lighting, decor
- Safety: fires, walkways, inebriation
- Publicizing before and at Pennsic
- Running a Successful A&S Class
- Viewpoints from the Top of Mt. Eislinn
- Are the new hilltop campsites a good idea?
- Life up top: Quieter, spacious,... lonely?
- Security for Children at War *New Article*
- Tips for First-timer Parents
- Cellphones and Family Radios - Have they gone too far?
- Getting around the payphone shortage
- Period alternatives to radios
- "Hey buddy, can you keep that squauk down?"
- Shopping Tips
- How to get the best deal
- How to find that rare, one-of-a-kind thingy
- Life on the Battlefield
- How Pennsic battles may differ from your local event
- Armor care and security
Submitting Pennsic.Net Articles
Write an article for Pennsic.Net on something you know well, and...
Share your experience...
Tell others "how it really is..."
Explore new points of view...
Reach thousands of Pennsic War fanatics...
We are encouraging everyone who has something to share to write something
either on one of the topics listed above, or another topic of importance to
people who attend Pennsic War. For more details:
Read More on Writing/Submitting Articles
Pennsic.net Home -
Pennsic People Database -
Didn't find what you're looking for? Try the Index of Topics
©1995-2012 Alexander. All Rights
Last modified: 26-April-2002